Change or die. Adapt to survive. It’s not just a biological imperative, but also a business one – now more than ever. It’s the stark choice facing almost every organisation. You might think I’m being a little dramatic. Well, more than half of the companies on the 1999 FTSE 100 were no longer there in 2015. Many have been ripped…
As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style...
We’re all painfully aware that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionise the world of work. Learning and performance, HR,...
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
With the increase of remote working we ask if such workers are happy or more isolated then their office...
Recently I decided to map out my Personal Learning Network. I had been thinking of doing this for a...
Further to a recent article on how aligning strategy with work reduces the performance gap, this article looks at aligning people...
Please tell me I am not on my own! For me New Years’ Resolutions are made is a daze...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (4th February) to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Stop managing your employees and start developing them July 17, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: July 2018 July 16, 2018
- When no-one wants to use the new technology (you spent a fortune to provide) July 16, 2018
- The NHS at 70: Employment in the care sector July 13, 2018
- Thirty shades of an unhealthy organisation July 13, 2018
- EssentialSkillz awarded a place on the G-Cloud 10 (G10) supplier list July 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS shares the what, the why and the how of mLearning at the workplace with an Infographic July 17, 2018
- L&D Transformation Journey – initial statistics revealed July 13, 2018
- Fuse Universal to speak at Learning Live 2018 July 11, 2018
- Overlap is accredited by the Learning and Performance Institute July 11, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018
- Soft skills: Why playing it safe with non-verbal communication is a bad idea in business July 13, 2018
- Neuroscience and employee wellbeing: why lack of sleep is bad for business July 12, 2018
- Learning strategy: how to use neuroscience to get the best from your learners July 10, 2018