……….The L&D conundrum by Myles Runham. It’s that time of year. We have digested the ‘new year, new me’ fare of the turn of the year (I am always relieved when that meal is over). We have seen the hot topics of the industry in Don Taylor’s excellent annual research. LT2020 is behind us where we saw the industry positioning…
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
Following a recent article on 7 ways to find more meaning at work, Elinor Schmitz-Jansen has continued her research. In...
Compliance training is something everybody needs and very few people actually want! We all know how hard it can...
“It all boils down to learning, but not the sort of learning you experienced at school. No, this is...
Community Management is an evolving role and organizations are beginning to see the need for this role. In this...
The Learning & Performance Institute is thrilled to announce that the host of the 2018 Learning Awards will be TV...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
The LPI annually sponsors a learning professional and equips them with the skills, tools and networks to significantly develop...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 31 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 28 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 1 day, 11 hours ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
- LearnBox Lounge Launch with Jamil Qureshi.
- Critical Sales Skills for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How IHG is Delivering Onboarding
- Digital Transformation for L&D
- 01/04/2020 - 13/05/2020
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Congratulations to @CrossKnowledge for achieving their Learning Technologies Accreditation!
CrossKnowledge deliver Integrated Learning Experiences to help your workforce acquire the skills they need to succeed.
Learn more at: https://www.crossknowledge.com/
Partner News Feeds
- Coronavirus: the learning sector’s response March 26, 2020
- UpsideLMS demonstrates Employee-first approach; Rolls out Remote Working for its team during COVID-19 outbreak March 26, 2020
- The Next Decade in Learning March 25, 2020
- Leading in a digital age March 27, 2020
- Why equal parental leave is critical in progressing a gender equal workplace March 27, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 26 March March 26, 2020