Recently I had my first experience of chatbots in learning. Note: If you can’t be bothered reading all this, scroll down to the bottom of the post and watch my video instead. I had been curious about these little critters (not exactly a critter but how could you deny that this little robot on the left isn’t all that cute?…Well,…
Conceived by the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI) and hosted at the prestigious 5-star Dorchester hotel in London’s Park...
Discover how to gamify your learning programmes with this five-minute appraisal. Try this specially commissioned independent survey to see...
The skills gap. Schools and universities are blamed for it, the rise of tech is said to multiply it,...
Learning on the go has become something of a phenomenon as more and more people and businesses begin to...
I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a...
This legislation provides for the charging of the Apprenticeship Levy from April 2017, as announced at the Chancellor’s Autumn...
I was a bit surprised to read Shona Fletcher’s piece arguing that the classroom is dead and the future...
In this weeks issue of L&D QuestionTime we hear from Ben Betts. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 23 hours ago
active 3 days, 1 hour ago
active 3 days, 5 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Expert Report to be launched in time for eLearning Africa: countries failing UN education target October 19, 2019
- Scottish sexual consent and disclosure training for universities launched by Marshall E-Learning and Abertay University October 18, 2019
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- L&D of the future: are you ready to adapt to high frequency change? October 18, 2019
- Your self-aware people are your organisation’s competitive edge October 18, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019
- How L&D can take the dread out of digital transformation October 18, 2019
- Three ways to make mentoring part of your culture October 17, 2019