Recently I had my first experience of chatbots in learning. Note: If you can’t be bothered reading all this, scroll down to the bottom of the post and watch my video instead. I had been curious about these little critters (not exactly a critter but how could you deny that this little robot on the left isn’t all that cute?…Well,…
Today we start a new weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at...
The following article by Sally Augustin originally appeared in The Harvard Business Review. Most of us would acknowledge that...
The LPI Research Companion – is a regular free download for LPI Members that summarises recent L&D research, so...
Julie Drybrough writes : I’ve been thinking about Martin Couzin’s blog on his take-aways from Learning Live I’m working...
Appetite is looking to extend its partner network in Europe to help deliver a high level of Microsoft it...
Over the years a lot has been said about microlearning; for some, it is the silver bullet and the...
What are the principles of workplace L&D? Donald H.Taylor writes, I’m on a journey, going back to basics in...
“The only thing worse than training employees and losing them is to not train them and keep them” –...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 11 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020