The need for effective leadership is obvious, yet it seems training and development programs focused on cultivating new generations of leaders are not typically allocated sufficient investment. This is also begs the question: when the time comes for mid-management level employees to step up, are traditional onboarding programs enough to thoroughly integrate a new leader? With the leadership gap becoming…
As the response to the COVID-19 pandemic shifts gears across Europe, the Fosway Group have gathered new research into...
Micro-learning is simply the transfer of knowledge in a short period of time (usually 3 – 5 minutes). But...
As our environment places new demands, it’s important that we keep revisiting our tool kit and go for a...
“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” This quote is from...
The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from...
Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a...
Informal Learning in Organisations by Robin Hoyle is published by Kogan Page at £29.99. LPI members can order a...
Most people in the Learning and Development world will be familiar with a stakeholder management map: This delightful formula...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 17 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 49 minutes ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020