The daily behaviour of effective leaders and senior executives has a direct impact on the way a company does business across every tier of its structure. Embedding the values that define an organisation’s culture doesn’t happen by accident – it is reliant on consistent everyday leadership behaviours in a wide range of situations. Regardless of seniority, role, qualifications and experience,…
I’ve read the word ‘Millennial’ so many times in articles, branding and advertising over the last few months, that...
Knowledge retention is the foundation of development and growth, on an individual and professional basis. However, it can be...
Working in a role that puts me in contact with many people involved with change projects, I always find...
This month, the Learning & Performance Institute celebrates its 20th anniversary as the foremost professional membership body for the...
Introducing Artificial Intelligence (AI) to your company would be cool thing to do. It’s nowhere near as hard as...
Learning Live 2018 took place in September and Learning News asked Kate Graham, one of the track chairs for...
The one-minute, one-question annual L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide. The question has...
My first full-time job after university was working for the National Trust as a Visitor Services Assistant at Wimpole...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 9 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 46 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 37 minutes ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- LearnBox Lounge Launch with Jamil Qureshi.
- Critical Sales Skills for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How IHG is Delivering Onboarding
- Digital Transformation for L&D
- 01/04/2020 - 13/05/2020
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Congratulations to @CrossKnowledge for achieving their Learning Technologies Accreditation!
CrossKnowledge deliver Integrated Learning Experiences to help your workforce acquire the skills they need to succeed.
Learn more at: https://www.crossknowledge.com/
Partner News Feeds
- Coronavirus: the learning sector’s response March 26, 2020
- UpsideLMS demonstrates Employee-first approach; Rolls out Remote Working for its team during COVID-19 outbreak March 26, 2020
- The Next Decade in Learning March 25, 2020
- Leading in a digital age March 27, 2020
- Why equal parental leave is critical in progressing a gender equal workplace March 27, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 26 March March 26, 2020