The daily behaviour of effective leaders and senior executives has a direct impact on the way a company does business across every tier of its structure. Embedding the values that define an organisation’s culture doesn’t happen by accident – it is reliant on consistent everyday leadership behaviours in a wide range of situations. Regardless of seniority, role, qualifications and experience,…
I’ve just published my 2016 Map of the Social Age and thought i’d follow up by highlighting some key...
Nick Fernando, Head of Content at Filtered.com, has worked in learning and development for 15 years across public, private...
A lot of people at the moment are looking at what they achieved in the last decade. The 2010s...
Least important — Most important Where would you place learning on this spectrum for your company? I’ve been talking...
A paper by Giuseppe Auricchio and Evgeny Kaganer In this article, we share the thinking that is guiding our...
I have pretty good instincts, however, when reacting impulsively, or after the words, “Here, hold my vodka”, they can...
Please tell me I am not on my own! For me New Years’ Resolutions are made is a daze...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 Learning Live Conference being held September 7 &...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 9 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020