Steve Rayson was inspired recently when he caught up with Martin Baker. Martin is the founder and CEO of the Charity Learning Consortium, the Corporate eLearning Consortium, and the not for profit organisation GivebackUK. Martin is passionate about the power of collaboration, and he is also determined to give something back to the learning community. He is also a powerful…
This is a longform addition to a post on what L&D teams should be doing during the COVID crisis....
“When we really see each other, we want to help each other.” Amanda Palmer Asking for help can be...
There has been a great deal in the press and quite rightly so of late with regards to women’s...
LearnKotch Blog – L&D from a different perspective I am an L&D professional who does not over engineer L &...
An interesting & insightful article that originally appeared in the print edition of The Economist 27 Sept 2014 ...
Guest blog by Paul Duxbury – Learning & Development Manager at Residential Management Group. In the world of work...
LEARNING NOW tv – a new live-streamed tv programme for L&D pros is here – sign up now! LEARNING NOW...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (5th February) to...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 12 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
active 1 day, 15 hours ago
- LearnBox Lounge Launch with Jamil Qureshi.
- Critical Sales Skills for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How IHG is Delivering Onboarding
- Digital Transformation for L&D
- 01/04/2020 - 13/05/2020
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Congratulations to @CrossKnowledge for achieving their Learning Technologies Accreditation!
CrossKnowledge deliver Integrated Learning Experiences to help your workforce acquire the skills they need to succeed.
Learn more at: https://www.crossknowledge.com/
Partner News Feeds
- Coronavirus: the learning sector’s response March 26, 2020
- UpsideLMS demonstrates Employee-first approach; Rolls out Remote Working for its team during COVID-19 outbreak March 26, 2020
- The Next Decade in Learning March 25, 2020
- Leading in a digital age March 27, 2020
- Why equal parental leave is critical in progressing a gender equal workplace March 27, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 26 March March 26, 2020