Steve Rayson was inspired recently when he caught up with Martin Baker. Martin is the founder and CEO of the Charity Learning Consortium, the Corporate eLearning Consortium, and the not for profit organisation GivebackUK. Martin is passionate about the power of collaboration, and he is also determined to give something back to the learning community. He is also a powerful…
There is a growing recognition that 70-20-10 is a framework that resonates well and is an approach that L&D...
In this new series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
LearnKotch Blog – L&D from a different perspective I am an L&D professional who does not over engineer L &...
During a career that has spanned more than 40 years, I have seen firsthand how my skills and leadership...
LEARNING NOW tv – a new live-streamed tv programme for L&D pros is here – sign up now! LEARNING NOW...
I spent the other evening updating both my iphone and ipad to the new iO8 – the latest version...
The following article by Joe Mathews, Don Debolt and Deb Percival originally appeared in Entrepreneur.com Chances are good...
Guest blog by Paul Duxbury – Learning & Development Manager at Residential Management Group. In the world of work...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 2 days, 4 hours ago
active 2 days, 7 hours ago
active 2 days, 10 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020