The forth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you insight into the qualities, pitfalls and different approaches. Furthermore, we will advise you on the best reading material to further develop your knowledge of Leadership. Developing Leadership Skills Effectively A lot of managers will make the mistake of focusing solely on…
How often have you been to an event where a ‘Life Coach’, ‘Inspirational Speaker’ or ‘Motivational Guru’ has told...
How can L&D become more relevant to the wider business? Not by claiming a ‘seat at the table’, but...
Kevin Yates has an idea. Let’s create a function in learning and development (L&D) that uses facts to show...
“Nowadays you don’t want to be a knowledge expert, you want to have a knowledge network”. The words above...
While your marketing department is busy sending a fine tuned message to the public, the sales or customer service...
Cross-European research into the impact of BREXIT on organisations from a HR perspective opened earlier this week. Fosway Group,...
Last year Chair of the Learning and Performance Institute Donald H Taylor ran an online poll asking readers of this...
Learning providers need to understand their clients We operate in a consumer led world. The world of Learning and...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 1 day, 11 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020