Lori Niles-Hofmann writes: About a decade or so ago, I started Iyengar Yoga. The goal was to manage stress and anxiety, along with improving my health and flexibility. Well, I stuck with it for seven years until I realised a) my brain has no off switch, and b) I simply do not bend well in any direction. Before I said…
Microsoft Excel is still business critical. 30 years from its launch, it’s more popular than ever: 1 billion people...
Each year the Learning and Performance Institute seeks the opinions of its valued members. Members help improve the services...
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
For many organisations striving for success in today’s economic climate, it is no longer enough for your employees to...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
In the organisation I currently work for a new long term framework has been introduced to set up a...
Dr Julia Shaw, psychologist and senior lecturer in criminology at London South Bank University, talks to members of the...
“What characterises corporate cult is the degree of control management exercises over employees’ thinking and behaviour. This starts with...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020