I played in a pub band for a few years. I joined the band because I loved the instrument, rock songs and the sound I could make. It was the classic dream, built on years of listening to music, collecting records and going to ‘real’ gigs. The other pull was the idea of the band. The team. The tribe. Being…
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (7th February) to celebrate...
It’s 7:05, you left the house two minutes late, struggled with your keys in the door and have just...
We continue to shine the Member Spotlight and this week it falls on Graeme Phillips, Senior Manager Product Training...
Honouring the learning visionaries of our time Every year, the Learning Awards celebrates the very best achievements and developments...
Director/CEO – Humanitarian Leadership Academy Farringdon, London – with international travel Permanent This is a rare opportunity to lead...
In a few weeks time, I will be hosting a panel session at Learning Live on the theme of...
Fosway Group, Europe’s #1 HR and Learning Analyst, today (30 January 2018) unveils the headlines results from its annual...
As our environment places new demands, it’s important that we keep revisiting our tool kit and go for a...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 5 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 39 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 34 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Adult Learners Week (Australia)
- 01/09/2019 - 08/09/2019
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- A Feast of Learning
- Dealing with Change: Beating fear, uncertainty and doubt so we can thrive and flourish
- Culture : Getting the Core Ingredients right
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
[email protected] will be attending Learning Live 2019 to reconnect with old colleagues and make new connections. Learning Live is a great forum for L&D specialists and providers to discuss and explore trends in L&D. #LEARNINGLIVE
Partner News Feeds
- Can charisma overcome resistance towards training and development? August 23, 2019
- VIDEO: What's your work/life tipping point? August 23, 2019
- Transformational leadership: it’s not what you think August 22, 2019
- Free resource: How to create 3D infographics for classroom training presentations August 23, 2019
- What leaders can learn from these nine quotes August 23, 2019
- How to create an eco-friendly office August 23, 2019