I played in a pub band for a few years. I joined the band because I loved the instrument, rock songs and the sound I could make. It was the classic dream, built on years of listening to music, collecting records and going to ‘real’ gigs. The other pull was the idea of the band. The team. The tribe. Being…
We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied...
Informal Learning in Organisations by Robin Hoyle is published by Kogan Page at £29.99. LPI members can order a...
How many of us have been faced with situations of developing content that we are less familiar with? The...
There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team...
In “Thinking, Fast and Slow” Daniel Kahneman says: “the essence of intuitive heuristics: when faced with a difficult question,...
This week is Mental Health Awareness Week and the focus this year is on stress and in particular stress...
So much to learn, so little time. The world is bursting with learning. There are several million business books,...
“My head was a magpie’s nest lined with such bright scraps of information” – Alice Munroe Where’s the puck...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Learning Technologies Group launches ‘Instilled,’ a new learning experience platform May 17, 2019
- 2019 Air Jordan 7 GS Topaz Mist is available now May 21, 2019
- What is a Virtual Assistant? May 21, 2019
- The art of persuasion: the new top skill needed by employees? May 21, 2019