An animated explanation of the concept of Continuous Learning by Charles Jennings and the Fuse creative digital arm.
In “Thinking, Fast and Slow” Daniel Kahneman says: “the essence of intuitive heuristics: when faced with a difficult question,...
Mobile learning is about disseminating information and learning through a mobile device. However, under no circumstances is mobile learning...
One of the things that regularly gets me thinking in this modern world of working is how well supported...
As I stood at the hand dryer at my local cinema, my skin being weakly breathed on and transitioning...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
Recently BBC2 broadcast “Who’s the Boss,” – three programmes exploring how companies could transform their recruitment with Collaborative Hiring. Henry Stewart was...
Enterprise application adoption is less than 50%, and employee productivity actually drops when implementing new enterprise applications. The enterprise...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Peak Pacific Wins Silver at 2018 Excellence Awards in Technology December 10, 2018
- Richard McCann on presenting December 7, 2018
- HT2 Labs Achieve Triple Win at the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards 2018 December 7, 2018
- Amit Gautam on Mobile Learning: ‘Honorable Mention’ in eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 7, 2018
- HT2 Labs Announces the Learning Locker® Open Source Awards for Innovation December 6, 2018
- Digital Learning LeadDigital Learning Lead Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Lead required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- Behavioural economics: What's it got to do with L&D Pt2 December 10, 2018
- How to stay motivated during reorganisations December 10, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Collaborate your way to successful change December 7, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 6 December December 6, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Plain sailing to equality December 5, 2018