An animated explanation of the concept of Continuous Learning by Charles Jennings and the Fuse creative digital arm.
We are still getting used to the concept of eLearning which makes it inevitable for each one of us...
Following a recent article on 7 ways to find more meaning at work, Elinor Schmitz-Jansen has continued her research. In...
Behavioral Currency In this post we are going to discuss the idea of behavioral currency in training. Behavioral currency...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading...
A computer is much more than a slide projector or a video player. Yes, it can do the work...
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
According to recent research by the Learning and Performance Institute, creating a learning culture is now the number one...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Close 27 September
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 1 minute ago
active 8 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 45 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Start with Who: The Golden Circle of Learning Design
- Crawl, Walk, Run: the first three steps to a more effective L&D strategy
- If You Really Want To Build A Learning Culture - Start With The Learners
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- How to create high performing leaders for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- D2L Connection, Dublin
- 09/10/2019 - 10/10/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Conference Chair, Robin Hoyle, shares insights ahead of World of Learning 2019 September 17, 2019
- The new course selling platform by iSpring September 17, 2019
- EssentialSkillz Achieves Excellent Net Promoter Score (NPS) September 16, 2019
- How Software Development Life Cycle Works? September 19, 2019
- Why self-paced learning is critical to your L&D strategy September 19, 2019
- Leadership: the three top skills all leaders need September 18, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: September 2019 September 17, 2019
- More than 1 in 4 companies are considering changing apprentice providers, study finds September 17, 2019
- How to debrief colleagues when they don't make the cut September 17, 2019