An animated explanation of the concept of Continuous Learning by Charles Jennings and the Fuse creative digital arm.
The rate and pace of digital transformation is impacting all business functions. HR is at the center of this...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
The idea of groups of people working together as a community, sharing best practice, knowledge and challenges, is by...
I have a problem with Netflix. Netflix is all about content personalisation. They treat the ability to deliver the...
Recently I had my first experience of chatbots in learning. Note: If you can’t be bothered reading all this,...
UK productivity – output per hour worked – was 18% below the average of G7 economies in 2014, the...
During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 13 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 15 hours ago
active 16 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Andy Lancaster interview on Learning Now tv February 24, 2020
- How IHG is delivering global onboarding and professional development to 5,500 leaders February 24, 2020
- Docebo Supercharges European Expansion With DoceboInspire Europe 2020 February 21, 2020
- Promoting data science from within February 24, 2020
- Don’t waste money on wellbeing: A guide to boosting employee engagement in workplace wellness February 21, 2020
- Are we products or producers of our environment? February 21, 2020