………bringing thinking on the edge into the mainstream. Martin Couzins writes – Recently, I was a part of a really good and stimulating Twitter conversation that involved many people and lasted many days (see a collection of the tweets here). The conversation started with us discussing instructional design and learning experience design, the former being seen as a rather outmoded…
Essential Facts – What is learning at work week. Learning at Work Week is an annual awareness campaign organised...
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Adrian Harvey CEO at Elephants Don’t Forget. In your opinion what...
Connect Play, Pushed Play and Open World Learning Pushed play refers to the demand that learners complete a game...
The current training model can no longer keep pace with the speed of business and the continuous nature of...
I found myself reflecting on the plane to Las Vegas about some of the key aspects of the Socially Dynamic...
Fascinating short video identifying common traits in the world’s smartest people…something for us all to ponder on a Monday...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
Julie Drybrough writes : I’ve been thinking about Martin Couzin’s blog on his take-aways from Learning Live I’m working...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 minutes ago
active 57 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 22 minutes ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- The 3D Advantage: The Game Changing Skills You Need in Your Team, & How to Build Them
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- How Does Language Training Contribute to Meeting Strategic Business Goals?
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Zydus Group L&D Head shares insights on LMS & Business Impact (Webinar) November 19, 2019
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Managing long-term health issues: are your line managers ready for the challenge? November 19, 2019
- Personal development: why coaching is a manager’s job November 18, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- L&D trends in 2020 November 19, 2019
- From contractors to boutiques November 19, 2019
- Turning the supertanker: How large companies can innovate pt 2 November 18, 2019