………bringing thinking on the edge into the mainstream. Martin Couzins writes – Recently, I was a part of a really good and stimulating Twitter conversation that involved many people and lasted many days (see a collection of the tweets here). The conversation started with us discussing instructional design and learning experience design, the former being seen as a rather outmoded…
In recent months I have been reading, thinking and speaking about the future of work, more specifically, the future...
Take a moment to think about how digital disruption is affecting the business you’re working in. Not you personally...
Global Sentiment in Learning & Development The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide,...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
I’m getting very excited about the possibilities of using more digital curation in learning. The trouble with curation is...
We forget 80% of what we learn within 30 days, or even quicker. This was the finding of the...
News from across the learning sector on the crisis engulfing every person and every business; interviews with learning leaders,...
This free to download white paper by Campaign Learning examines how marketing tools and skills can be used to...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 12 hours, 1 minute ago
active 19 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
- LearnBox Lounge Launch with Jamil Qureshi.
- Critical Sales Skills for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How IHG is Delivering Onboarding
- Digital Transformation for L&D
- 01/04/2020 - 13/05/2020
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Congratulations to @CrossKnowledge for achieving their Learning Technologies Accreditation!
CrossKnowledge deliver Integrated Learning Experiences to help your workforce acquire the skills they need to succeed.
Learn more at: https://www.crossknowledge.com/
Partner News Feeds
- Coronavirus: the learning sector’s response March 26, 2020
- UpsideLMS demonstrates Employee-first approach; Rolls out Remote Working for its team during COVID-19 outbreak March 26, 2020
- The Next Decade in Learning March 25, 2020
- Leading in a digital age March 27, 2020
- Why equal parental leave is critical in progressing a gender equal workplace March 27, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 26 March March 26, 2020