With so many organisations and individuals commenting on the implications for L&D amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, it can be difficult to know where to begin. So we’ve set our curation experts to work and found the most credible and actionable content that will help you through this crisis. What’s inside?• Managers and COVID-19• COVID-19: Psychological Perspectives and Workplace Impact• Resilience•…
“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” This quote is from...
Management was designed to solve a very specific problem – how to do things with perfect replicability at ever...
This month, the Learning & Performance Institute celebrates its 20th anniversary as the foremost professional membership body for the...
In this new series Glen Butler (winner of The Learning Professional of The Year Award in 2015) shares his...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
The Apprenticeship Levy provides businesses with the opportunity to support people from all walks of life, regardless of experience...
One of the biggest challenges organizations are facing today is making informed business decisions based on their data. A...
Thought leadership is a bit of a marmite term. There are those who love it, and then there are...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 18 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 27 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020