Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two years ago the Capability Map for Learning Professionals was launched. The aim of this tool is to allow learning professionals from any discipline to be able to self-assess their own skills against a framework which has been developed by many of…
With the rapidly approaching 2020 Learning Awards, we continue this series of the L&D QuestionTime where we hear from this years finalists. Today...
In the 8th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
The need for a Digital Learning Pioneer The business world has changed – irreversibly – and is only going...
LPI Consultant Myles Runham writes – It is just over a week of chewing on and digesting my experience...
The term ‘blended learning’ first appeared in the late-1990s when web-based learning solutions started to become more widely used...
No, we are (probably) not about to be replaced by robots Are the robots about to replace us all,...
The role of marketing has travelled through a variety of meanings in recent years. Not so long ago, it...
Securing a bright future through learning and development. The UK is in the midst of uncertain times. With little consensus...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 4 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 1 minute ago
active 16 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
active 2 days, 8 hours ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020