Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two years ago the Capability Map for Learning Professionals was launched. The aim of this tool is to allow learning professionals from any discipline to be able to self-assess their own skills against a framework which has been developed by many of…
As L&D practitioners, there is probably a reasonable assumption that we understand what it means to design learning solutions...
The Learning & Development profession needs to stop pursuing the myth that we can (or even should) calculate the...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? My...
Fosway Group, Europe’s #1 HR and Learning Analyst, today (30 January 2018) unveils the headlines results from its annual...
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin We...
No, we are (probably) not about to be replaced by robots Are the robots about to replace us all,...
The thing that irks me most in L&D at the moment is the comparisons made between ‘eating’ and ‘learning’...
In the 6th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 48 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Zydus Group L&D Head shares insights on LMS & Business Impact (Webinar) November 19, 2019
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Managing long-term health issues: are your line managers ready for the challenge? November 19, 2019
- Personal development: why coaching is a manager’s job November 18, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- L&D trends in 2020 November 19, 2019
- From contractors to boutiques November 19, 2019
- Turning the supertanker: How large companies can innovate pt 2 November 18, 2019