According to recent research by the Learning and Performance Institute, creating a learning culture is now the number one challenge for learning leaders – 11% of companies have it, but we want 100% to have it. This is followed by providing modern digital skills to their teams. There are huge macro industry drivers that are making these challenges strategic, and…
We forget 80% of what we learn within 30 days, or even quicker. This was the finding of the...
The history of education could be summed up as a series of failed attempts to dump knowledge into people’s...
Do we want people to make mistakes? The answer I generally get to this question is “Yes”, because people...
In the next of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the rapidly approaching ceremony itself, we...
Donald H Taylor is one of the most respected and experienced figures in the world of training and development....
In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 16 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 46 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 38 minutes ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Fuse at World of Learning November 13, 2019
- Personal development: why coaching is a manager’s job November 18, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- 70:20:10 in a Contact Centre Induction November 14, 2019
- Turning the supertanker: How large companies can innovate pt 2 November 18, 2019
- TJ interviews: Sidetrade’s Luke Hennerley November 18, 2019
- Culture is as culture does November 15, 2019