CEO of The Learning & Performance Institute Edmund Monk writes – This week I was fortunate enough to attend the Mobile Learning Summer University (hosted by Teach on Mars) in Sophias Antipolis (South of France). I had been invited to deliver a keynote on the modernisation of workplace learning, and the new roles required to deliver success. This also provided…
Each year Blue Eskimo undertakes their annual work and salary survey of the training and e-learning industries. The primary aim of...
Organisations today are faced with delivering innovative new products and services in a rapidly changing marketplace, with constantly evolving...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
With PwC recently predicting that artificial intelligence will replace seven million jobs by 2037, employees need to learn new...
The Microlearning solution breaks down the traditional long training or learning curriculum into easily consumable pieces of information by...
In a survey, conducted in conjunction with the Human Capital Institute, where 500 learning professionals were asked to rate...
The Learning & Performance Institute is thrilled to announce that the host of the 2018 Learning Awards will be TV...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 9 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
active 2 days, 4 hours ago
- Unleash The Potential of Live Online Learning
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
L&D is having to manage unprecedented levels of change; the almost daily 'moving-of-goalposts'. But the ultimate target is always performance. Data, knowledge and wisdom will lead us. http://bit.ly/36cZvIS #performancethroughlearning #learning
Partner News Feeds
- 3di’s UK head office moves to central Woking January 20, 2020
- UpsideLMS features on Craig Weiss’ Top 50 LMS for 2020 List January 17, 2020
- Learning Technologies 2020 exhibition seminars: first wave published January 16, 2020
- Seven everyday mindfulness practices to enhance your wellbeing January 20, 2020
- Why we should all strive to be lifelong learners January 17, 2020
- Are learners ready to embrace learning innovation? January 16, 2020
- Academy of Executive Coaching January 20, 2020
- What makes a good speaker great? January 20, 2020
- Voice activation technology: Will it transform the way we learn in 2020? January 20, 2020