CEO of The Learning & Performance Institute Edmund Monk writes – This week I was fortunate enough to attend the Mobile Learning Summer University (hosted by Teach on Mars) in Sophias Antipolis (South of France). I had been invited to deliver a keynote on the modernisation of workplace learning, and the new roles required to deliver success. This also provided…
So David Wallace, a friend, asked me this question, as he is familiar with my work and was wondering how...
………bringing thinking on the edge into the mainstream. Martin Couzins writes – Recently, I was a part of a...
Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events...
Are you ready for the rise of the robots? Are you ready for what authors Martin Ford and Jeff...
It seems to be the perennial challenge for L&D leaders: how do you get your employees to want to...
According to Wikipedia, the following is true of maturity (and who would ever argue with Wikipedia?) : Maturity is...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
LEARNING LIVE 2017 will bring together 300-350 invited CLO’s and Heads of Learning from global companies to share insights...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 37 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- The 3D Advantage: The Game Changing Skills You Need in Your Team, & How to Build Them
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- How Does Language Training Contribute to Meeting Strategic Business Goals?
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Zydus Group L&D Head shares insights on LMS & Business Impact (Webinar) November 19, 2019
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Managing long-term health issues: are your line managers ready for the challenge? November 19, 2019
- Personal development: why coaching is a manager’s job November 18, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- L&D trends in 2020 November 19, 2019
- From contractors to boutiques November 19, 2019
- Turning the supertanker: How large companies can innovate pt 2 November 18, 2019