CEO of The Learning & Performance Institute Edmund Monk writes – This week I was fortunate enough to attend the Mobile Learning Summer University (hosted by Teach on Mars) in Sophias Antipolis (South of France). I had been invited to deliver a keynote on the modernisation of workplace learning, and the new roles required to deliver success. This also provided…
Knowledge retention is the foundation of development and growth, on an individual and professional basis. However, it can be...
Are you an experienced trainer with good MS Office and 365 skills? Do you enjoy helping people get to...
In an era of increasing work pressure, high expectations and performance-related evaluations, the ability to build in an adequate...
I recently watched a video of the CEOs of PayPal and LinkedIn (Dan Schulman and Jeff Weiner, respectively) discuss...
In my book, The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules In Mastering Disruption In Recruiting and Engaging Employees I identified a...
“We are now in a position to take it to the next level and become an even safer place...
If you are easily squeamish, this is probably not the blog post for you. If you are waiting for...
Compliance training is something everybody needs and very few people actually want! We all know how hard it can...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Close 27 September
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 4 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 26 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Start with Who: The Golden Circle of Learning Design
- Crawl, Walk, Run: the first three steps to a more effective L&D strategy
- If You Really Want To Build A Learning Culture - Start With The Learners
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- How to create high performing leaders for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- D2L Connection, Dublin
- 09/10/2019 - 10/10/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Conference Chair, Robin Hoyle, shares insights ahead of World of Learning 2019 September 17, 2019
- The new course selling platform by iSpring September 17, 2019
- EssentialSkillz Achieves Excellent Net Promoter Score (NPS) September 16, 2019
- How Software Development Life Cycle Works? September 19, 2019
- Why self-paced learning is critical to your L&D strategy September 19, 2019
- Leadership: the three top skills all leaders need September 18, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: September 2019 September 17, 2019
- More than 1 in 4 companies are considering changing apprentice providers, study finds September 17, 2019
- How to debrief colleagues when they don't make the cut September 17, 2019