CEO of The Learning & Performance Institute Edmund Monk writes – This week I was fortunate enough to attend the Mobile Learning Summer University (hosted by Teach on Mars) in Sophias Antipolis (South of France). I had been invited to deliver a keynote on the modernisation of workplace learning, and the new roles required to deliver success. This also provided…
Something that struck me at Learning Live last month was how frequently curiosity was mentioned, in terms of being a...
A computer is much more than a slide projector or a video player. Yes, it can do the work...
What traits, capabilities and cultures typically make a company a great place to learn? Let the Learning and Performance...
Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening...
Nick Fernando, Head of Content at Filtered.com, has worked in learning and development for 15 years across public, private...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear the views of John Grisby, Professor of Management Practice at the University...
LPI launches refreshed website to celebrate 20 years in workplace learning The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) today announced...
The biggest skills gap among learning professionals today is business skills. This is the result of thousands of independent...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 18 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 1 day, 6 hours ago
- Stop the Noise and Cut To The Chase
- Mental Toughness: Dealing with Chaos and Challenging Situation
- Coaching Humans Through a Crisis: Mental Health & Performance in 2020
- Digital Transformation for L&D
- 22/04/2020 - 13/05/2020
- What is Your Learning Data Really Telling You?
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The Role of L&D in Crisis (Hint: It's not building another coronavirus course)
Presented by @loriniles
Wednesday 8th April
3pm UK Time (BST)
Partner News Feeds
- TJ Essentials: Change management pts 1-3 April 6, 2020
- Covid-19 and TJ April 6, 2020
- COVID-19 support pack launched by learning solutions provider viewed 90,000 times within days April 3, 2020