It is essential that L&D creates a learning strategy that enables the business to get where it needs to go. Post five in this series of blogs looks at the reasons for developing an effective L&D strategy. It’s very easy when creating an L&D strategy to focus on L&D. That’s what it’s about after all. But is it? A truly…
Homer Simpson: “Is it done yet? Is it done yet?” / Marge Simpson: “Your meatloaf will be ready in...
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of one of the Learning & Performance consultant’s Ettie McCormack....
A paper by Giuseppe Auricchio and Evgeny Kaganer In this article, we share the thinking that is guiding our...
CEOs rank investment in people as the #1 way to accelerate performance, but 92% of them fail to see...
Digital transformation calls for a leap of faith if your market doesn’t seem like it’s being disrupted. Last year...
We’ve scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in...
The Institute will be closing at 12.30 on Tuesday 24th December and reopening at 09.00 on Thursday 02nd January
Using benchmark data from its well-established accreditation programme, the Learning & Performance Institute identifies the 15 highest-scoring internal learning...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 7 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 27 minutes ago
active 1 day, 5 hours ago
- Stop the Noise and Cut To The Chase
- Mental Toughness: Dealing with Chaos and Challenging Situation
- Coaching Humans Through a Crisis: Mental Health & Performance in 2020
- Digital Transformation for L&D
- 22/04/2020 - 13/05/2020
- What is Your Learning Data Really Telling You?
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The Role of L&D in Crisis (Hint: It's not building another coronavirus course)
Presented by @loriniles
Wednesday 8th April
3pm UK Time (BST)
Partner News Feeds
- TJ Essentials: Change management pts 1-3 April 6, 2020
- Covid-19 and TJ April 6, 2020
- COVID-19 support pack launched by learning solutions provider viewed 90,000 times within days April 3, 2020