It is essential that L&D creates a learning strategy that enables the business to get where it needs to go. Post five in this series of blogs looks at the reasons for developing an effective L&D strategy. It’s very easy when creating an L&D strategy to focus on L&D. That’s what it’s about after all. But is it? A truly…
The phrase ‘thought leadership’ has become so overused that leaders now need to transcend the “white noise” to have...
This post follows the #ldinsight chat from the 6 March 2015. Part one was published on 20 March –...
Are you ready for the rise of the robots? Are you ready for what authors Martin Ford and Jeff...
We forget 80% of what we learn within 30 days, or even quicker. This was the finding of the...
In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion...
The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many...
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fuse Universal expands to APAC market with new Sydney Office November 16, 2018
- Learning Technologies Group acquires Watershed Learning Analytics November 15, 2018
- Personal, just-in-time microlearning November 15, 2018
- New Adaptive Selling course helps salespeople sell with more certainty and confidence November 15, 2018
- Western Union and MPS Interactive win Gold at LearnX Impact Awards 2018 November 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Imogen Butler-Cole, RADA Business November 16, 2018
- Turning internal comms digital to boost L&D's reach November 16, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 15 November November 14, 2018
- Leading Results launches Complete Leader Curriculum November 14, 2018
- Investing in professional development for a virtual workforce November 14, 2018