It is essential that L&D creates a learning strategy that enables the business to get where it needs to go. Post five in this series of blogs looks at the reasons for developing an effective L&D strategy. It’s very easy when creating an L&D strategy to focus on L&D. That’s what it’s about after all. But is it? A truly…
We talk a lot about why learning is important for organisations. How it helps them to become agile, to...
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
For the first time in The LEARNING AWARDS’ history, we will be unveiling all of our finalists as soon...
Cross-European research into the impact of BREXIT on organisations from a HR perspective opened earlier this week. Fosway Group,...
This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that...
I was flying from Australia recently. I awoke in the darkened plane not realising whether I had been asleep...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2020 Learning Awards, we continue this series of the L&D QuestionTime where we...
Your patterns of behaviour are unconscious acts that impact your strength. They kill your strength when they have been...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 2 days, 4 hours ago
active 2 days, 7 hours ago
active 2 days, 10 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020