Rachel Burnham writes: I have been thinking a lot about curation over the last few months. This has been partly because I have been reviewing my own personal curation practice, partly because I have been engaged in some collaborative learning around this, with my regular learning partner, Mike Shaw (@MikeShawLD), and partly because of a line of enquiry started by…
Neuropsychologist Simon Baron-Cohen has devised a test called Reading the Mind in the Eyes in which you are shown...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this series of the L&D QuestionTime where we...
Using benchmark data from its well-established ‘Performance Through Learning’ programme, the LPI identifies the 20 highest-scoring accredited learning providers,...
In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability on...
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League...
With the flick of a switch, a handful of tech giants can change the nature and extent of mankind’s...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 35 minutes ago
active 57 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 27 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019