I am becoming almost perpetually bothered by this finding from the LPI about the poverty of confidence and capability regarding Data and Analytics capability. At the risk of repetition, it should be a top three skill. So, it’s a serious problem. It might be the most serious capability problem the profession has. I will describe the source of my anxiety…
There are some simple things you can do on your network to make it more secure. This article provides 6 easy...
LEARNING LIVE 2017 kicked off with L&D Question Time, The Learning and Performance Institute’s popular panel debate based on...
With so many organisations and individuals commenting on the implications for L&D amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, it can be...
There is a truism that training and R&D are the first places to get hit when companies want to...
I recently attended an accreditation course in Australia called the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This is the...
“Your daughter needs to practice her pencil grip, would you support her at home?” said her nursery teacher. “Of...
I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst...
Where do you have your best ideas? Where are you and what are you doing when those moments of...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 5 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 16 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role April 23, 2020