I am becoming almost perpetually bothered by this finding from the LPI about the poverty of confidence and capability regarding Data and Analytics capability. At the risk of repetition, it should be a top three skill. So, it’s a serious problem. It might be the most serious capability problem the profession has. I will describe the source of my anxiety…
We are still getting used to the concept of eLearning which makes it inevitable for each one of us...
For many organisations striving for success in today’s economic climate, it is no longer enough for your employees to...
Wikipedia states a Personal Learning Network to be: ‘… an informal learning network that consists of the people a...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability on...
I find myself surprised by the frequency of response of a certain kind to the communication of digital change...
There is a hidden trap people fall into at your organisation. Few are aware of the trap. It is...
In this video Nick Bate and Nick Jones of accredited LPI provider Blue Eskimo look at the skills in Learning & Development...
There’s a curious division of opinion that has emerged about how innovation can be fostered in organisations. The debate...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 4 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 6 hours ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register https://t.co/o7ApnXVSFz #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Digital Learning Realities Research 2020 Opens: See How Your Learning Technology Experiences Compare December 10, 2019
- LEO Learning and Shell Win Award for Best Advance in Onboarding Technology December 10, 2019
- 14th HR Minds L&D Forum December 10, 2019
- Coaching: why it’s time to ditch the GROW model December 11, 2019
- Powering the Modern Learner Experience December 10, 2019
- Motivation madness: the disconnect between employers and employees on appraisals December 10, 2019
- Why training and CPD is the key to outstanding provision December 11, 2019
- How to bring your mentoring relationship to a healthy end December 11, 2019
- Five ways for freelance trainers to get more leads December 10, 2019