Some L&D teams wrestle with their place in the business world. For those determined to lead change it can be helpful to apply some ‘brand building’ rigour to sharpen your focus: In four short, simple statements, define: What’s the current context of work and of learning in your organisation? What are the current problems for employees and managers that need…
The need for a Digital Learning Pioneer The business world has changed – irreversibly – and is only going...
Your invitation to join us for The Learning Awards 2018 Live Stream We are excited to announce that this...
There are no learners because there are no ‘breathers’ – that is to say we all learn and breathe,...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
National Apprenticeship Week runs from 6 to 10 March and brings together employers and apprentices from across England to celebrate...
Julie Drybrough writes : I’ve been thinking about Martin Couzin’s blog on his take-aways from Learning Live I’m working...
Clive Shepherd writes: Last year I worked on a major project to develop online courses for HR professionals. Most...
In this new bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of the life blood of the Learning and...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 16 hours, 16 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 58 minutes ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020