Some L&D teams wrestle with their place in the business world. For those determined to lead change it can be helpful to apply some ‘brand building’ rigour to sharpen your focus: In four short, simple statements, define: What’s the current context of work and of learning in your organisation? What are the current problems for employees and managers that need…
My work finds me speaking to people with a wide range of skillsets and experience, often in the same...
In this blog post Pavlo Onyshchenko marks the recent start of season 2 of the hit TV show Mr. Robot....
One of the great pleasures of my job is that I frequently get a chance to talk to people...
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
I’ve recently participated as one of the contributors in the Stoddart Review – a well-respected study on workplace productivity....
Learning Culture, skills and talent agility. The recent Knowledgepool Human to Hybrid research has shown that business leaders regard...
Learning is a natural human function. It’s how we progress, grow and develop, especially in our early years. However,...
If you are a main stream learning provider, this has probably happened to you in the past year. You...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 45 minutes ago
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Demofest 2020: Omniplex takes popular event on-the-road February 26, 2020
- "Top-notch" Academy LMS Listed Among Top Ten Cloud-based LMSs by eLearning Industry February 25, 2020
- Andy Lancaster interview on Learning Now tv February 24, 2020
- Face to face, facilitator led training February 26, 2020
- Learn, data, action: how to make your learning data actionable February 26, 2020
- Is 'formal' informal learning the new shape of organisational learning? February 25, 2020
- Strategies for developing sustainable high-performing teams February 26, 2020
- L&D’s approach to content curation in 2020 February 25, 2020
- Promoting data science from within February 24, 2020