While L&D professionals are no longer the gatekeepers of learning, they still need to be in the driving seat. They need to provide and facilitate learning that meets business needs, not just run courses on demand. This post looks at why it’s so important that L&D can effectively diagnose business issues and identify the right learning solutions. It goes without…
“It is feeling more and more chaotic for our leaders… change coming in from all directions… and they need...
“The secret to success is to be ready when your opportunity comes” For some time now L&D has struggled...
Many organisations are struggling, writes Nick Shackleton-Jones, with similar L&D challenges. Below are some of the sorts of questions...
Conceived by the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI) and hosted at the prestigious 5-star Dorchester hotel in London’s Park...
Prestigious award presented at the 2020 Learning Awards expected to draw high-calibre candidates. Nominations are now being taken for...
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
The LPI annually sponsors a learning professional and equips them with the skills, tools and networks to significantly develop...
Julie Drybrough is the founder of fuchsiablue. An Organisational Consultant, coach, facilitator and generally curious, Julie works across UK and Europe...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 18 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- UpsideLMS and Experience-Learning join hands to bring the best of learn-tech to UK and EU January 22, 2020
- Leaders: when the going gets tough, which hat do you wear? January 22, 2020
- Coaching: If you manage people, you’re a coach whether you like it or not! January 21, 2020
- Seven everyday mindfulness practices to enhance your wellbeing January 20, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020
- Shaping the future workforce with the power of AI January 22, 2020
- Fostering a culture of curiosity to build business capability January 21, 2020