A new way of learning. What is Performance Support? Performance Support is any technology or tool that enables an employee to perform at their highest level during the flow of work. We have seen through research that the majority of learning now takes place on the job. In fact, 68% of employees prefer to learn at work, 58% of employees…
There is a culture shift required to operate effectively in a complex environment; to collaborate, to learn as you...
Following conversations with The Dorchester hotel regarding the adoption of anti-LGBT laws in Brunei, the Learning and Performance Institute...
…….says Fosway in its in 2020 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Learning Systems In a move that recognises the ongoing evolution...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE –...
When looking for a means to deliver microlearning, how do you tell the difference between fad resources and quality...
In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion...
If you were going to introduce curation into learning in your organisation, what would you do? What would it...
I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 9 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 11 hours ago
- LearnBox Lounge Launch with Jamil Qureshi.
- Critical Sales Skills for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How IHG is Delivering Onboarding
- Digital Transformation for L&D
- 01/04/2020 - 13/05/2020
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Congratulations to @CrossKnowledge for achieving their Learning Technologies Accreditation!
CrossKnowledge deliver Integrated Learning Experiences to help your workforce acquire the skills they need to succeed.
Learn more at: https://www.crossknowledge.com/
Partner News Feeds
- Coronavirus: the learning sector’s response March 26, 2020
- UpsideLMS demonstrates Employee-first approach; Rolls out Remote Working for its team during COVID-19 outbreak March 26, 2020
- The Next Decade in Learning March 25, 2020
- Leading in a digital age March 27, 2020
- Why equal parental leave is critical in progressing a gender equal workplace March 27, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 26 March March 26, 2020