Julie Drybrough writes : I’ve been thinking about Martin Couzin’s blog on his take-aways from Learning Live I’m working with a client on a large-scale Digital Transformation programme at the moment. The organisation is taking time and real care to look at both the technology and integration of the technology to the organisation, with the intention to fundamentally shift/ modernise…
Learning & Development in organisations is all about the impact on performance. Or rather it should be about the...
What it’s about This exciting, fast paced role will be instrumental in shaping Organisational Development at Cambridge Assessment. You...
The one-minute, one-question annual L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide. The question has...
This question, again? It comes around regularly enough. Should L&D sit with HR? I used to think about this...
About the list “Who is informing your thinking in the learning industry today? Who is able to inspire you...
A client recently briefed me ahead of a forthcoming event to a group of recent graduates. I was told...
New research has launched which aims to uncover the real picture of next generation learning technology and what’s really...
Using benchmark data from its well-established accreditation programme, the Learning & Performance Institute identifies the 20 highest-scoring learning providers,...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 16 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 33 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
active 1 day, 15 hours ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019