The human stuff is the basis of ‘digital learning transformations’. The technology platforms are secondary. They work best when: They help to simplify or speed up what people have always done while working; (research / answer questions / share / store) They enable people to work in new ways that they have learned are more efficient and effective; (cooperatively /…
All you ever needed to know about live online learning. Virtual classroom learning, also known as live online, instructor-led...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the ceremony taking place on Thursday...
A few recent conversations with clients have circled the theme of valuable activity in corporate social networks. At the...
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Adrian Harvey CEO at Elephants Don’t Forget. In your opinion what...
Everything you’ve always wanted is on the other side of fear. George Addair Being an entrepreneur means confronting your...
Are you an experienced trainer with good MS Office and 365 skills? Do you enjoy helping people get to...
Fosway Group, Europe’s #1 HR and Learning Analyst, today (30 January 2018) unveils the headlines results from its annual...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 27 minutes ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning 2019 news highlights December 12, 2019
- eThink Education Wins Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award December 12, 2019
- Chartered Institute of Marketing launches apprenticeships for all levels of marketers December 12, 2019
- How to boost a feedback culture based on praise December 13, 2019
- Lifelong learning: why it matters to the next UK Government December 12, 2019
- How to get things done as a learning professional in 2020 December 12, 2019
- How to empower yourself and your staff with time management training December 13, 2019
- New research points to a billion-dollar market for LXP December 13, 2019
- TJ Newsflash: 12 December December 12, 2019