Director/CEO – Humanitarian Leadership Academy Farringdon, London – with international travel Permanent This is a rare opportunity to lead an organisation that will sit at the forefront of change across the humanitarian landscape. As our courageous, visionary Director / CEO you will steer the Humanitarian Leadership Academy (HLA) through its initial set-up phase and into fruition as a sector-leading global…
This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion...
I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
Social insight / social sentiment research offers a new and unique opportunity to anyone providing learning to apprentices or students. As...
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
I find myself surprised by the frequency of response of a certain kind to the communication of digital change...
It is fascinating to be in the job that I am, when we are there to drive business performance...
One of the harder topics to address through L&D solutions is the topic of cognitive bias. It’s a hard...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days ago
active 3 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days, 5 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Expert Report to be launched in time for eLearning Africa: countries failing UN education target October 19, 2019
- Scottish sexual consent and disclosure training for universities launched by Marshall E-Learning and Abertay University October 18, 2019
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- L&D of the future: are you ready to adapt to high frequency change? October 18, 2019
- Your self-aware people are your organisation’s competitive edge October 18, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019
- How L&D can take the dread out of digital transformation October 18, 2019
- Three ways to make mentoring part of your culture October 17, 2019