Are you ready to be disrupted? Personally I am heartily sick of the abuse of this word. From a humble position on page 278 of my Concise Oxford Dictionary it seems to have launched itself on a campaign of world domination. We can’t blame Clayton Christensen, who coined the phrase disruptive innovation in 1995. People have latched onto it, throwing…
Stop for a moment, good leaders of organisations and people. Pause, Practitioners of Learning and Development. Cease acting for...
I contributed to a legal conference a few years ago and got a big laugh for using the words...
Connect Play, Pushed Play and Open World Learning Pushed play refers to the demand that learners complete a game...
The eLearning market is always buzzing with inventiveness and excitement. Technology is the great enabler, and Learning and Development...
A cheap cocktail is worse than no cocktail. So it is with many blended learning courses. They try, but...
Fellow of the LPI Ady Howes shares ideas on using Twitter for Learning. Twitter, the social media platform that...
Why companies outside of the L+D industry are doubling their marketing spend. Within our marketing company we have found...
For many organisations striving for success in today’s economic climate, it is no longer enough for your employees to...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 58 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 20 minutes ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019