I am often asked by people in specialist roles if they should remain specialists or move into broader more general management roles in order to drive their careers. As ever, the answer is ‘it depends’ – on what really motivates you, energises you and ultimately what you believe success looks like. So why have you raised the question? What lies behind…
The need for a Digital Learning Pioneer The business world has changed – irreversibly – and is only going...
We caught up with Professor Richard Wiseman between speaking engagements and asked him about his life, work and his upcoming keynote session at...
Homer Simpson: “Is it done yet? Is it done yet?” / Marge Simpson: “Your meatloaf will be ready in...
As a learning provider you’re likely to be focused on scheduling training, updating your content and checking on your...
This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion...
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Peter Coley. In your opinion what is the biggest...
Just over a week ago I had the privilege of attending Learning Awards’ 22nd annual celebration and be a...
In a few weeks time, I will be hosting a panel session at Learning Live on the theme of...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Ella Richardson, LEO: Learning ecosystems March 19, 2019
- Jasmine Kundra joins Omniplex to lead customers to success March 19, 2019
- Jeff Fissel: gomo learning in 2019 March 19, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- Digital learning: how L&D can make the most of technology March 18, 2019