Clive Shepherd asks the question, Do We Still Need Elearning? ‘E-learning’, by which I mean interactive, self-paced instruction, has had a role in workplace learning, under one name or another, for about 40 years. But has e-learning delivered on its promise – how efficient is it, how effective, how popular and how commercially successful? More importantly, do we really still…
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
Mobile learning is about disseminating information and learning through a mobile device. However, under no circumstances is mobile learning...
Learning on the go has become something of a phenomenon as more and more people and businesses begin to...
Today we start a new weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at...
A cheap cocktail is worse than no cocktail. So it is with many blended learning courses. They try, but...
When is a project manager not a project manager? When it’s a Business Analyst, a Change Lead, a Project...
L&D has to have business leaders on its side if it is to have real business impact. That’s the...
by Drew Settles of HubSpot An interesting article here on disengagement in the workplace and how software could help...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 59 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 4 hours ago
active 1 day, 5 hours ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Fuse at World of Learning November 13, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- 70:20:10 in a Contact Centre Induction November 14, 2019
- Social learning: a collaborative approach for the digital age November 14, 2019