This was the great question asked to me by the ex-HR director of Carpetright, Lyn Warren. We had been professing the benefits of bottling greatness, social learning and continuous performance coaching – but does any of it really make any difference to the business, in real performance numbers? Together with Carpetright (a European retailer specialising in Carpets and beds), and…
Guest blog by Sean Weafer As we start the New Year many business professionals and owners will consider the...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear the views of John Grisby, Professor of Management Practice at the University...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and...
………bringing thinking on the edge into the mainstream. Martin Couzins writes – Recently, I was a part of a...
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
I was a bit surprised to read Shona Fletcher’s piece arguing that the classroom is dead and the future...
Ever since late last year, I’ve been revisiting my old work, blog posts, and references sitting in Evernote folders...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 9 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
active 1 day, 15 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020