This was the great question asked to me by the ex-HR director of Carpetright, Lyn Warren. We had been professing the benefits of bottling greatness, social learning and continuous performance coaching – but does any of it really make any difference to the business, in real performance numbers? Together with Carpetright (a European retailer specialising in Carpets and beds), and…
As chatbots become common in other contexts, such as retail, health and finance, so they will become common in...
Cross-European research into the impact of BREXIT on organisations from a HR perspective opened earlier this week. Fosway Group,...
Modern slavery is still a huge ongoing global issue, with 20 to 30 million people still estimated to be...
Celebrating the best of the best in workplace learning. The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals...
I played in a pub band for a few years. I joined the band because I loved the instrument,...
Michelle Ockers outlines the future of learning while confronting the limitations of learning professionals. “The profession is divided. Some...
Further to a recent article on how aligning strategy with work reduces the performance gap, this article looks at aligning people...
Classroom training, though traditional in approach, still holds a central position in today’s corporate training and development scenario. Traditional...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 4 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 55 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 6 hours ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register https://t.co/o7ApnXVSFz #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Digital Learning Realities Research 2020 Opens: See How Your Learning Technology Experiences Compare December 10, 2019
- LEO Learning and Shell Win Award for Best Advance in Onboarding Technology December 10, 2019
- 14th HR Minds L&D Forum December 10, 2019
- Coaching: why it’s time to ditch the GROW model December 11, 2019
- Powering the Modern Learner Experience December 10, 2019
- Motivation madness: the disconnect between employers and employees on appraisals December 10, 2019
- Why training and CPD is the key to outstanding provision December 11, 2019
- How to bring your mentoring relationship to a healthy end December 11, 2019
- Five ways for freelance trainers to get more leads December 10, 2019