Efficiency has to make a place for collaboration and adaptability True – to support today’s disrupted world of work. But the basis of ‘L&D’ comes from the traditional, industrialised model of work: – Success in the ‘Build > Sell > Cut Costs > Build Cheaper’ era required efficiency, compliance and conformity – Stakeholders and Leaders needed certainty of output and…
Microlearning with Intrinsic Reward Matrices: The Integration of Real Time Analytics, Just-in-Time Learning and High Intrinsic Motivation In this...
The phrase ‘thought leadership’ has become so overused that leaders now need to transcend the “white noise” to have...
Homer Simpson: “Is it done yet? Is it done yet?” / Marge Simpson: “Your meatloaf will be ready in...
Thinking about my kids development process as rugbiers I realize how similar this is with adult learning. I will...
It has been our great privilege to work with some of the largest companies in the world on some...
Overlearning refers to training a skill even after the performance has plateaued. For example, musicians continue practicing even after...
Donald H Taylor is one of the most respected and experienced figures in the world of training and development....
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 minutes ago
active 22 minutes ago
active 40 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 1 minute ago
active 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020