“The only thing worse than training employees and losing them is to not train them and keep them” – Zig Ziglar. Most enterprises across the globe today realize the importance of training and development programs to develop their most valuable resource – their people. With apt corporate training programs, organizations can ensure that their workforce can sharpen their skills, develop…
I’m exhausted (in a good way) after what was to my mind, the strongest Learning Live event yet in...
Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust announces partnership with LPI to transform learning delivery in the NHS
Guy’s and St Thomas’ Trust aims to set a new standard of learning delivery across the NHS by offering...
Change or die. Adapt to survive. It’s not just a biological imperative, but also a business one – now...
Rachel Burnham writes: In February I took part in the Curatr based MOOC #exploresocial, in which we were examining...
Enterprise application adoption is less than 50%, and employee productivity actually drops when implementing new enterprise applications. The enterprise...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on why some organisations find it hard to undertake...
Suresh Naykodi of Saffron Interactive writes – last October, it was announced that there are officially more mobile devices...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 33 minutes ago
active 2 days, 3 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020