Connect Play, Pushed Play and Open World Learning Pushed play refers to the demand that learners complete a game in order to progress through learning material. Open world learning is the opposite, entirely user-controlled access to content. Connect Play is the name of the working group under AGE-WELL, Canada’s National Center of Excellence on research in Aging and the hub…
A couple of things have given me pause in my digital convictions in the last few weeks. As a...
In this article I take a look at how workplace learning has changed over the last 10+ years and...
In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
Using benchmark data from its well-established ‘Performance Through Learning’ programme, the LPI identifies the 20 highest-scoring accredited learning providers,...
The rate and pace of digital transformation is impacting all business functions. HR is at the center of this...
I wrote last time about how there isn’t a binary position for whether you’re ‘new’ L&D or ‘traditional’ L&D....
This free to download white paper by Campaign Learning examines how marketing tools and skills can be used to...
When is a project manager not a project manager? When it’s a Business Analyst, a Change Lead, a Project...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 5 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 28 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 28 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020