Connect Play, Pushed Play and Open World Learning Pushed play refers to the demand that learners complete a game in order to progress through learning material. Open world learning is the opposite, entirely user-controlled access to content. Connect Play is the name of the working group under AGE-WELL, Canada’s National Center of Excellence on research in Aging and the hub…
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
Play the game to make the shift to digital. Gamify to successfully transform “Games give purpose, ritual, meaning, excitement,...
LEARNING LIVE 2017 kicked off with L&D Question Time, The Learning and Performance Institute’s popular panel debate based on...
Maintaining bureaucracy? “Leaders say they want transformation, engagement, innovation, creativity and agility … but their actions and the environments...
How often might a manager fire off instructions for something urgent or exciting, leaving a trail of unanswered questions...
Most people in the Learning and Development world will be familiar with a stakeholder management map: This delightful formula...
Fosway Group, Europe’s #1 HR and Learning Analyst, today (30 January 2018) unveils the headlines results from its annual...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is proud to announce the finalists for the 2018 Learning Awards, the learning...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 34 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Demofest 2020: Omniplex takes popular event on-the-road February 26, 2020
- "Top-notch" Academy LMS Listed Among Top Ten Cloud-based LMSs by eLearning Industry February 25, 2020
- Andy Lancaster interview on Learning Now tv February 24, 2020
- Face to face, facilitator led training February 26, 2020
- Learn, data, action: how to make your learning data actionable February 26, 2020
- Is 'formal' informal learning the new shape of organisational learning? February 25, 2020
- Strategies for developing sustainable high-performing teams February 26, 2020
- L&D’s approach to content curation in 2020 February 25, 2020
- Promoting data science from within February 24, 2020