Behavioral Currency In this post we are going to discuss the idea of behavioral currency in training. Behavioral currency refers to designating specific action verbs in learning, such as demonstrate, list, identify or state, as a form of currency and then using this currency to effect behavioral change. Now, without careful differentiation from classic behavioral learning research, the nuances of…
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
Dr Julia Shaw, psychologist and senior lecturer in criminology at London South Bank University, talks to members of the...
Jeanne Meister is the founder of HR advisory and research firm Future Workplace. In 2015, Jeanne was named to...
Prestigious award presented at the 2018 Learning Awards expected to draw high-calibre candidates. Nominations are now being taken for...
I wrote last time about how there isn’t a binary position for whether you’re ‘new’ L&D or ‘traditional’ L&D....
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied...
In this video, Dan Ferrandio (Managing Director of Knowledgepool) addresses questions around the role of digital and data in...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 2 days, 4 hours ago
active 2 days, 7 hours ago
active 2 days, 10 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020