Behavioral Currency In this post we are going to discuss the idea of behavioral currency in training. Behavioral currency refers to designating specific action verbs in learning, such as demonstrate, list, identify or state, as a form of currency and then using this currency to effect behavioral change. Now, without careful differentiation from classic behavioral learning research, the nuances of…
by Drew Settles of HubSpot An interesting article here on disengagement in the workplace and how software could help...
L&D has to have business leaders on its side if it is to have real business impact. That’s the...
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
Here are some of our key learnings from working in the world of mentoring over the last 20 years,...
Inspired collaboration makes it easier to share information and communicate ideas. Traditionally technology has supported 3 levels of collaboration...
In my book Learning Technologies in the Workplace (out May, 2017), I explore the common factors behind successful learning...
LPI Advisory Board member Sunder Ramachandran writes: A check-in conversation with a recently promoted team member provided an interesting...
31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 18 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- UpsideLMS and Experience-Learning join hands to bring the best of learn-tech to UK and EU January 22, 2020
- Leaders: when the going gets tough, which hat do you wear? January 22, 2020
- Coaching: If you manage people, you’re a coach whether you like it or not! January 21, 2020
- Seven everyday mindfulness practices to enhance your wellbeing January 20, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020
- Shaping the future workforce with the power of AI January 22, 2020
- Fostering a culture of curiosity to build business capability January 21, 2020