…… Would it help if we stopped talking about learning in L&D? There is a ring of the perverse in the title of this post. I realise that but let me try and explain myself as I think this through out loud. The L&D profession has a powerful introspection impulse (we have a well-gazed navel). It is almost as strong…
Post launch of a new product or concept, begins the vicious cycle of customer acquisition followed by a tutorial...
Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events...
This is not ‘click bait’ (as my 11-year old twins tell me is the correct phrase for attention grabbing...
In a previous blog on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), I touched on cloud services, data ‘ownership’ and responsibilities,...
The skill set needed by L&D is ever-growing. The traditional skills of being able to design performance enhancing courses/workshops/programmes...
This is, in no particular order, a list of things I wish I had done differently in leadership roles....
I read with great interest the article in the HR Director reporting the research by Mercer that “the most common leadership...
In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 20 minutes ago
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Docebo Supercharges European Expansion With DoceboInspire Europe 2020 February 21, 2020
- UpsideLMS launches ‘Let’s Talk Learn-Tech’ Podcast for HR and L&D practitioners February 21, 2020
- Gomo Experts Reveal eLearning Authoring Best Practices in New Ebook February 20, 2020
- English speaking companies failing to empower better communications February 21, 2020
- Learning analytics in academia: the problems and pitfalls of collecting learner data February 20, 2020
- How to get a Pakistan visa? February 20, 2020
- Are we products or producers of our environment? February 21, 2020
- Don’t waste money on wellbeing: A guide to boosting employee engagement in workplace wellness February 21, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 20 February February 20, 2020