Date(s) - 22/07/2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
The performance consulting mind-set is essential if you want to grow L&D’s influence within the business.
Without this skill, you’ll be simply taking orders for training that you know won’t solve the underlying problem.
And you’re not alone. Every year, hundreds of organisations invest in HR and learning solutions that achieve minimal performance change. Why is that?
And why do we continue having the same conversations about developing the workforce?
Join this free, interactive webinar where you’ll discover:
- How to recognise what your stakeholders really mean when they contact you for training ‘solutions’
- How to ask the right questions when responding to a solution request and be seen as a trusted advisor
- How to work with clients to uncover and overcome the underlying reasons for performance gaps and strategically link individual performance improvements to enhanced organisational results.
- How to be seen as a trusted advisor and not simply a cost centre
- The 6 key skills areas you should know to become a performance consultant
To register simply click here