Date(s) - 15/01/2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The world of work is changing faster than many of us can keep up with.
Two of the most influential factors driving this change are external disruptors and internal mindsets. Every day, organisations invest in HR and learning solutions that achieve minimal performance change. Why is that? Why do we continue having the same conversations we always have about developing the workforce? Are we really Learning Partners/Consultants/Change Agents…..or are we “order takers” for learning activity? Do you keep getting requests for training solutions that you know won’t solve the underlying problem? And, are you – and your budget – under pressure to demonstrate results?
Join this free, interactive webinar where you’ll discover:
• How to recognise what your stakeholders really mean when they contact you for training ‘solutions’
• How to ask the right questions when responding to a solution request and be seen as a trusted advisor
• How to work with clients to uncover and overcome the underlying reasons for performance gaps and strategically link individual performance improvements to enhanced organisational results.
• How to be seen as a trusted advisor and not simply a cost centre
• The 6 key skills areas you should know to become a performance consultant
To find out more and to register simply click here