LPI Advisory Board member Sunder Ramachandran writes: A check-in conversation with a recently promoted team member provided an interesting opportunity for reflection. First the context – I was working with this colleague in transitioning from a senior but individual contributor to a team leadership role. A large part of our conversation focused on discussing the ideas presented in Adam Grant’s…
Using benchmark data from its well-established accreditation programme, the Learning & Performance Institute identifies the 20 highest-scoring learning providers,...
It was good to see this article by Josh Bersin in which he reflects a view that many of...
I’ve read the word ‘Millennial’ so many times in articles, branding and advertising over the last few months, that...
A client recently briefed me ahead of a forthcoming event to a group of recent graduates. I was told...
The history of education could be summed up as a series of failed attempts to dump knowledge into people’s...
In the 2018 L&D Global Sentiment Survey, Donald H Taylor asked over 1,000 people world-wide what they thought would be...
The phrase ‘thought leadership’ has become so overused that leaders now need to transcend the “white noise” to have...
As chatbots become common in other contexts, such as retail, health and finance, so they will become common in...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 57 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020