LPI Advisory Board member Sunder Ramachandran writes: A check-in conversation with a recently promoted team member provided an interesting opportunity for reflection. First the context – I was working with this colleague in transitioning from a senior but individual contributor to a team leadership role. A large part of our conversation focused on discussing the ideas presented in Adam Grant’s…
These musing’s follow those shared shortly after the Learning Technologies conference and some of the comments received, which have...
Steve Wheeler writes, below are some thoughts ahead of his presentation at Learning Live 2019: I have been invited...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the ceremony taking place on Thursday...
“Nowadays you don’t want to be a knowledge expert, you want to have a knowledge network”. The words above...
There’s no doubt that technology is changing the way we introduce, integrate and upskill new employees to the workplace....
In this new series Glen Butler (winner of The Learning Professional of The Year Award in 2015) shares his...
When I speak to L&D folk about digital learning, the reaction goes through a predictable cycle. Instantly people are...
A Learning Management System, or commonly referred to as an LMS, can act as a gateway to all the...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 38 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 57 minutes ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- The Critical Skills your Organisation Needs From You Now
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Building the Learning Team to Help Your Organisation Thrive
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
If you want to be poised for success with the skills that propel today's L&D, this webinar is for you. You'll discover the key roles and skills of L&D professionals
and how you can understand your current capability and plan your future skills. https://t.co/djYBmBP3k0
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Reassessing roles in learning October 21, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 London October 21, 2019
- GuyKat announces the opening of a new office in the US October 21, 2019
- Six tips for creating a learner-centric experience October 21, 2019
- Time management myths – busted October 21, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019