Clive Shepherd writes: Having spent the past 25 years advocating the greater use of online tools and resources for education and training (not to mention many other aspects of our lives), I’ve met my fair share of opposition and have to admit that I’ve been frustrated at how slowly we have responded to the opportunity. I needn’t have worried! All…
The Learning & Performance Institute’s free eBook explains everything you need to know about virtual classrooms and live online...
There is a hidden trap people fall into at your organisation. Few are aware of the trap. It is...
This week we hear from Antoine Poincaré In your opinion, what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning...
I played in a pub band for a few years. I joined the band because I loved the instrument,...
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
We forget 80% of what we learn within 30 days, or even quicker. This was the finding of the...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear the views of John Grisby, Professor of Management Practice at the University...
We understand that during this period it has been challenging for some organisations and individuals to adapt to leveraging...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 21 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020