For many of us, our working days have changed significantly, and in one particular way that may not be very good for us. People are now meeting online for everything from work to working out, but a large number of these meetings could have an effect on how we feel. I know that many people I am talking to are starting to…
In this article I take a look at how workplace learning has changed over the last 10+ years and...
Working in a role that puts me in contact with many people involved with change projects, I always find...
These days – possibly more than ever before – we can easily become so caught up with getting things...
Donald H Taylor is one of the most respected and experienced figures in the world of training and development....
I’m getting very excited about the possibilities of using more digital curation in learning. The trouble with curation is...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and...
Introducing Artificial Intelligence (AI) to your company would be cool thing to do. It’s nowhere near as hard as...
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 21 hours, 31 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 2 days, 17 hours ago
active 2 days, 18 hours ago
active 3 days, 17 hours ago
- Loving Your Weaknesses
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- TPMA Certification Essentials
- 16/08/2020 - 20/08/2020
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Join us for our free webinar later today 'How to Care For Your People During The Crisis'
Presented by @happyhenry
Tuesday 28th July 2020
12 noon BST UK Time
Partner News Feeds
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Gamification beyond the buzzword: why it’s not what you think August 3, 2020
- Connected leadership: holding up the mirror to develop self-awareness July 31, 2020
- Four key learning trends in 2020 July 30, 2020