Motivation comes naturally when working in an office. With your colleagues around you, you can’t help but be swept up in the team atmosphere. Knowing you are all on the same side and working towards the same goal is something I love about working in an office. For that reason, home working has never been something that’s appealed to me….
I was a bit surprised to read Shona Fletcher’s piece arguing that the classroom is dead and the future...
The history of education could be summed up as a series of failed attempts to dump knowledge into people’s...
In the continuing series we hear the views of Learning & Performance Institute Fellow Peter Yarrow. In your opinion what...
Edmund Monk recently talked to Debbie Carter, Editor In Chief of Training Journal about his views on Learning and Development. Edmund Monk,...
The Research Companion – is exclusive to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There...
5 Reasons to Incorporate Continuous Learning into Your Business. You studied, you worked, you conquered. What more learning could...
Participant chosen from a wide range of applicants to be nurtured with targeted skills-building and networking opportunities. The Learning...
What are the challenges for L&D teams as organisations emerge from lockdown? As the Covid-19 lockdown starts to ease,...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 8 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 29 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 16 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 22 minutes ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020