We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied expectations or self-involved flutters of the ego. Accordingly, we often face difficult situations or somewhat fractious interactions with the people we encounter in our day-to-day lives. There’s no denying that some individuals have grave, deep seated flaws – be it unstirring…
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
Prestigious award presented at the 2020 Learning Awards expected to draw high-calibre candidates. Nominations are now being taken for...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is excited to announce the launch of a brand new certification for people designing...
Simulation Gaming Simulation is the representation of real world problems which can be used to rehearse skill deployment in...
Securing a bright future through learning and development. The UK is in the midst of uncertain times. With little consensus...
The Learning & Performance Institute is proud to be again supporting Learning at Work Week 2019. Your company or...
I have pretty good instincts, however, when reacting impulsively, or after the words, “Here, hold my vodka”, they can...
When is a project manager not a project manager? When it’s a Business Analyst, a Change Lead, a Project...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 37 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020