We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then are sent home with some homework to apply the learning. Workplace classroom training has followed pretty much the same format. Here’s the theory, now go away and put it into practice. That has been the accepted way of doing things for…
One of the things that regularly gets me thinking in this modern world of working is how well supported...
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
Fellow of the LPI Ady Howes shares ideas on using Twitter for Learning. Twitter, the social media platform that...
The history of education could be summed up as a series of failed attempts to dump knowledge into people’s...
Last week, two things happened within a few hours of each other. (Well actually, an incredible number of things...
This is not ‘click bait’ (as my 11-year old twins tell me is the correct phrase for attention grabbing...
There is much discussion these days about whether it is best to live in the moment, whether reminiscing is...
The sports world would never be without their top coaches, and neither should we. Here Gary Cattermole advises businesses...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 19 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Learning to learn: preparing humans for technological change 🤖
From a recent interview at #LearningLive via @LNwire
#Learning #LearningAndDevelopment #FutureOfWork #4IR @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Global Knowledge wins CompTIA Delivery Partner of the Year Award October 14, 2019
- Totara exclusive sponsor of the LMS & Learning Platforms Forum October 14, 2019
- Anti-Bribery Sorted: New mobile game helps corporates combat corruption October 14, 2019
- Graduate skills gap: nurturing business skills in young employees October 15, 2019
- Skills training in a post-AI work environment October 14, 2019
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? October 11, 2019
- Skill Pill present a new partnership with Skills for Justice October 14, 2019
- How to create the perfect learner experience October 14, 2019
- Competency-based assessments: Benefits and types that you must know October 11, 2019