When I speak to L&D folk about digital learning, the reaction goes through a predictable cycle. Instantly people are pretty upbeat. They talk about plans in the pipeline, things they have seen elsewhere, new breakthroughs they’ve seen showcased at a conference or exhibition. I prompt them gently away from future thinking and the enthusiasm seems to wane a little. A…
UK productivity – output per hour worked – was 18% below the average of G7 economies in 2014, the...
“If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is...
This question, again? It comes around regularly enough. Should L&D sit with HR? I used to think about this...
Enterprise application adoption is less than 50%, and employee productivity actually drops when implementing new enterprise applications. The enterprise...
Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people...
In a recent post we started our journey through learning technology with learning management systems so let’s turn our attention...
Are you ready for the rise of the robots? Are you ready for what authors Martin Ford and Jeff...
“The secret to success is to be ready when your opportunity comes” For some time now L&D has struggled...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 29 minutes ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning 2019 news highlights December 12, 2019
- eThink Education Wins Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award December 12, 2019
- Chartered Institute of Marketing launches apprenticeships for all levels of marketers December 12, 2019
- How to boost a feedback culture based on praise December 13, 2019
- Lifelong learning: why it matters to the next UK Government December 12, 2019
- How to get things done as a learning professional in 2020 December 12, 2019
- How to empower yourself and your staff with time management training December 13, 2019
- New research points to a billion-dollar market for LXP December 13, 2019
- TJ Newsflash: 12 December December 12, 2019