As a thanks to the LPI for accepting me as a Felow, here is an opportunity to download the first chapter of my 2013 book: Complete Training. To access simply click here Let me know what you think….
These days – possibly more than ever before – we can easily become so caught up with getting things...
Jeanne Meister is the founder of HR advisory and research firm Future Workplace. In 2015, Jeanne was named to...
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
I believe that for L&D professionals to be become truly effective one of the changes we need to make...
Well it has been a long time since I blogged and it is not due to a lack of...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
Whether you’re a marketer, accountant or engineer by trade, when it comes to developing as a leader, there is...
Rachel Burnham writes: In February I took part in the Curatr based MOOC #exploresocial, in which we were examining...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 23 hours ago
active 3 days, 1 hour ago
active 3 days, 4 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Expert Report to be launched in time for eLearning Africa: countries failing UN education target October 19, 2019
- Scottish sexual consent and disclosure training for universities launched by Marshall E-Learning and Abertay University October 18, 2019
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- L&D of the future: are you ready to adapt to high frequency change? October 18, 2019
- Your self-aware people are your organisation’s competitive edge October 18, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019
- How L&D can take the dread out of digital transformation October 18, 2019
- Three ways to make mentoring part of your culture October 17, 2019