Play the game to make the shift to digital. Gamify to successfully transform “Games give purpose, ritual, meaning, excitement, belonging, combat without killing, dangerous experiences without dying, skill building and more. Games, like stories, are often totally undervalued and misunderstood when people say, ‘it’s just a game’. ‘Alive: Digital Humans and Their Organizations’ Paul Ashcroft & Garrick Jones Successful organisational transformation…
This video follows on from ‘Do we still need e-learning?’ It goes back through the 40-year history of e-learning...
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
This is fast becoming the question we, at the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) are being asked most. So let’s...
The idea of groups of people working together as a community, sharing best practice, knowledge and challenges, is by...
The role of marketing has travelled through a variety of meanings in recent years. Not so long ago, it...
Gamification is the process of utilizing and combining game-based elements and mechanics to engage people in learning and taking...
As the rate of change in the business environment continues to increase, project –based work has become a vehicle...
In this weeks issue of L&D QuestionTime we hear from Ben Betts. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 28 minutes ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning 2019 news highlights December 12, 2019
- eThink Education Wins Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award December 12, 2019
- Chartered Institute of Marketing launches apprenticeships for all levels of marketers December 12, 2019
- How to boost a feedback culture based on praise December 13, 2019
- Lifelong learning: why it matters to the next UK Government December 12, 2019
- How to get things done as a learning professional in 2020 December 12, 2019
- How to empower yourself and your staff with time management training December 13, 2019
- New research points to a billion-dollar market for LXP December 13, 2019
- TJ Newsflash: 12 December December 12, 2019