In a previous blog on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), I touched on cloud services, data ‘ownership’ and responsibilities, which prompted questions that I thought would be a good topic in this space. If you are like many around the world, you’re looking into GDPR and finding you’ve got data in public clouds and/or you’re consuming ‘X as a Service’….
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
How many of us have been faced with situations of developing content that we are less familiar with? The...
This title has been taken from the Towards Maturity report published in August of this year. I was immediately...
If you’re still thinking about what to do for Learning at Work Week, here are four key steps to...
Issy Nancarrow explains the tricks often missed within Learning and Development to make an impact and provide tangible results
Last week I had to undergo a minor medical procedure, nothing drastic, but something that previously would have necessitated...
Management was designed to solve a very specific problem – how to do things with perfect replicability at ever...
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 12 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020