Fascinating short video identifying common traits in the world’s smartest people…something for us all to ponder on a Monday morning. http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/228313 How many of us are guilty of some of these? Although apparently it may not be a bad thing after all……
Raise your hand if you love corporate training. Most employees hate the learning they get asked to do at...
In order to be aligned to the business, L&D has to be talking to the business. That’s the subject...
For years we’ve talked about empowering people to find their own route to an agreed goal. But is that...
For a long while, when training I let people know we’ll be working with adult rules. That people do...
Last night at around 9 o’clock I received an emergency phone call from a Senior Director I used to...
As I stood at the hand dryer at my local cinema, my skin being weakly breathed on and transitioning...
It’s easy being a cynic. I’ve found that the more time I spend in the learning industry, the easier...
I was recently attended a webinar entitled Work Is No Longer A Place – its Everywhere & Anywhere on...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Video learning back on top March 20, 2019
- Julian Roberts on Essential Skillz’ compliance focus March 20, 2019
- MPS Interactive Systems at LT2019 March 20, 2019
- Citations in adult learning content March 20, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: March 2019 March 20, 2019
- Politics and the performance mindset: Why Britain needs a Crazy Goal March 20, 2019
- How Brexit will change the game for talent management March 18, 2019