The rate and pace of digital transformation is impacting all business functions. HR is at the center of this as digital disruption and is inventing new ways to recruit and engage talent. Marty Lippert, executive vice president of global technology and operations, MetLife says his company’s emphasis on digital has driven a new approach to developing leaders. “One of the…
Kevin Yates has an idea. Let’s create a function in learning and development (L&D) that uses facts to show...
Most of us have read the headlines about how artificial intelligence will displace and automate jobs, but do we...
Recently I’ve been working with a client on the first stages of a visual hierarchy for Open Badges. This...
This week we catch up with Velda Barnes Head of Learning & Development at Addaction. In your opinion what...
Sarah Killian writes – while 91% of learning and development teams want to improve productivity and engagement, it’s a sad...
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
A summary of John Dunlosky’s, (Kent State University, USA, Professor of Psychology) 2013 paper on effective student learning, by...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 55 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019