The rate and pace of digital transformation is impacting all business functions. HR is at the center of this as digital disruption and is inventing new ways to recruit and engage talent. Marty Lippert, executive vice president of global technology and operations, MetLife says his company’s emphasis on digital has driven a new approach to developing leaders. “One of the…
31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2020 Learning Awards, we continue this series of the L&D QuestionTime where we...
For a decade now, since the crash, productivity of Western economies has been stagnating. That means businesses are failing...
Interactive Drama is a powerful and exciting vehicle for learning. New technologies are making it easier to develop, run...
Someone asked me recently why don’t “people” just take responsibility? Why don’t more people not only feel empowered by...
At this year’s LearningLive Question master Nigel Paine, will put your questions to our expert panel. Television’s most established...
Claire Lickman of Happy Ltd recently attended a free seminar hosted by Herman Miller and Office Principles, with interesting talks...
The role of a Community Manager is becoming well-established with communities being perceived as platforms that have the potential...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 6 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 53 minutes ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020