The rate and pace of digital transformation is impacting all business functions. HR is at the center of this as digital disruption and is inventing new ways to recruit and engage talent. Marty Lippert, executive vice president of global technology and operations, MetLife says his company’s emphasis on digital has driven a new approach to developing leaders. “One of the…
The Research Companion – is exclusive to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There...
[to be read, to the pace and tune of… Ice Ice Baby. If that means nothing, please complete this...
Jeanne Meister is the founder of HR advisory and research firm Future Workplace. In 2015, Jeanne was named to...
The Microlearning solution breaks down the traditional long training or learning curriculum into easily consumable pieces of information by...
I never censor myself on my blog. Mostly because when I went independent, I was so relieved to run...
There is a hidden trap people fall into at your organisation. Few are aware of the trap. It is...
Globally-recognised accreditation body now endorses classroom, e-learning /online courses and other learning programmes as a means to identify high-quality...
In an open culture, we share: we share our successes, our failures, and the respective paths we took to...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 7 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 37 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 2 days, 3 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020