Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably by the general public and seem to be recognised as morally superior, but do happy workplaces actually perform better financially? Are they more profitable? Do they have higher share growth? Do they have lower costs? Through addressing each of these questions…
With the rapidly approaching 2020 Learning Awards, we continue this series of the L&D QuestionTime where we hear from this years finalists. Today...
Millions are being spent across the globe by organisations on trying to better understand their colleague’s engagement levels. This...
Your invitation to join us for The Learning Awards 2018 Live Stream We are excited to announce that this...
We’ve scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in...
Following the Institute’s (LPI) recent research in association with Pearson Vue we are pleased to share the results in an...
I introduced our new learning platform in October last year and have been pleasantly surprised how well it has...
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on supporting performance at the point of need and...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 12 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 55 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 31 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020