A short highlight reel from the Learning Awards 2018, held at the Dorchester, London in February 2018. Hosted by Tess Daly.
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
A cheap cocktail is worse than no cocktail. So it is with many blended learning courses. They try, but...
My e-book “Webinar Master” is due to be published at the beginning of November by British e-book specialist Canelo....
The skill set needed by L&D is ever-growing. The traditional skills of being able to design performance enhancing courses/workshops/programmes...
The phrase ‘thought leadership’ has become so overused that leaders now need to transcend the “white noise” to have...
We are still getting used to the concept of eLearning which makes it inevitable for each one of us...
In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League...
Performance Consulting Masterclass These masterclass’s give you a powerful set of skills and techniques that will transform you into...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- API's in Learning Explained: How Ecosystems Work
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019