Further to a recent article on how aligning strategy with work reduces the performance gap, this article looks at aligning people with projects to deliver better business outcomes. Waiting until projects and initiatives fail to work out what’s gone wrong is never the answer. Nor is blaming team members. Figuring out how to better execute the projects is. That begins by determining…
Amazon’s Alexa, Apple’s Siri and Microsoft’s Cortana are all examples of devices that use voice activation technology to perform...
With PwC recently predicting that artificial intelligence will replace seven million jobs by 2037, employees need to learn new...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Andrew Cumiskey. What does the changing nature of...
“Siloed departments, fixed roles and tasks, hierarchical structures, top down controlled strategies, action plans and funding mechanisms. Our dominant...
This month, the Learning & Performance Institute celebrates its 20th anniversary as the foremost professional membership body for the...
I was a bit surprised to read Shona Fletcher’s piece arguing that the classroom is dead and the future...
The need for a Digital Learning Pioneer The business world has changed – irreversibly – and is only going...
Most of us have read the headlines about how artificial intelligence will displace and automate jobs, but do we...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Close 27 September
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 38 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 40 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Start with Who: The Golden Circle of Learning Design
- Crawl, Walk, Run: the first three steps to a more effective L&D strategy
- If You Really Want To Build A Learning Culture - Start With The Learners
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- How to create high performing leaders for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- D2L Connection, Dublin
- 09/10/2019 - 10/10/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Conference Chair, Robin Hoyle, shares insights ahead of World of Learning 2019 September 17, 2019
- The new course selling platform by iSpring September 17, 2019
- EssentialSkillz Achieves Excellent Net Promoter Score (NPS) September 16, 2019
- How Software Development Life Cycle Works? September 19, 2019
- Why self-paced learning is critical to your L&D strategy September 19, 2019
- Leadership: the three top skills all leaders need September 18, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: September 2019 September 17, 2019
- More than 1 in 4 companies are considering changing apprentice providers, study finds September 17, 2019
- How to debrief colleagues when they don't make the cut September 17, 2019